Friday, September 01, 2006

Top 5 Questions Asked When I Got Back From The Ride


Q#5: Are you going to ride again next year?
A: I would love to do the ride again, and would do it in a heartbeat. However, I haven’t registered yet and am currently uncertain what the future holds for me in other aspects of my life. But I am going to train and prepare as if I were going to ride in ALC6.

Q#4 Did you ride all 585 miles?
A:No, I got sick on day 3 and missed about 50 miles and missed Quadbuster (a huge hill). I am still heartbroken about it.

Q#3: What was the scenery like?
A: We rode through farmlands, wine country, freeways, cities & towns, along the coast. It was breath taking.

Q#2 Did you meet anyone special on the ride? Are you dating anyone from the ride?
Aa: I met a lot of special and amazing people, but even with the riders being about 50% gay and 50% straight, I didn’t find anyone special (Although a couple did steal my heart, but not in that way). Besides that is not the reason why I joined ALC5 and decided to ride. I did however find that my passion for the cause grew tremendously.

Ab: I am not currently dating or seeing anyone in that way from the ride. I am young, free and single and am not in any big hurry to date again. It’ll happen when it happens and I’ll let you know when they find me. :)

Q#1. Did you have fun?
A: Yes, I had one of the best times of my life. It was so incredible. Words cannot describe my experience. You have to register and do the ride to find out what I mean (click here to register). :)

No comments: