Monday, September 25, 2006

Lake Balboa


Well after having a few months off from riding, making some minor changes to my bike, and getting educated on bike maintenance. I re-established the relationship between my booty and my saddle. I rode 16 miles around one of the bike paths by Lake Balboa. It felt good. I had to stop because the park was closing and it was going to get dark. I felt like such a muffin. I thought with it being fall, it would be cooler, so I was baking in my cycling tights.

I got a new saddle and yes, I got my booty measured to ensure it was the right size for me. I also got a new chain and my first tune-up without a mechanic. So, I wanted to stay close to home incase there were any problems. Just a couple saddle adjustments and I was good to go.

I had really missed riding. It is great to be back in the saddle again…

No comments: