Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Riding/ Volunteering in Santa Monica















I continued riding this weekend. I rode with Santa Monica Bike Attack to the VA Center and back for about a 23 mile ride with lots of turns and a couple small hills. I couldn't believe that it was 8 am on a November morning and I had not even a sweater on. The high for the day I think was 86 degrees. Beautiful day! (above left to right: me, Vince, Heather & James)

Sunday I volunteered at the Cannondale/ Helen's Cycle workshop and training ride in Santa Monica. I wasn't feeling well that day so I didn't ride, but it was a blast to watch the riders go out and come in and I hung out at the ALC booth. I learned some new stretches at the stretching clinic. It was another warm, but warm day. I enjoyed chatting with Vince, James & Heather.

I have to mention another interesing product that was introduced to us by a fellow cyclist Stephanie was definately a conversation piece. She was introducing a product calle "P-Mate". It is used to assist women with using the restroom outdoors without discomfort and overexposure. Check it out Steph's web site at www.dontsquat.com. It definately caught some attention. Below is Stephanie modeling the product.

No comments: